[Scribus] printer's imprint

Christian Zwahlen zdesign
Wed Dec 28 20:46:56 CET 2005

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 24.12.2005, 21:23 +0100 schrieb Christoph Sch?fer:

> Copy the code from the web page into a text editor and save as
> whatever_you_think_appropriate.py, copy the python file into the scribus
> scripts or examples directory and run it from within scribus.

Ok, the programm to start scribus is in Suse Linux 9.2 in
- "/usr/local/bin/scribus"
the original scribus program source is in the "home" directory
- "/scribus-1.3.1/scribus/"

But, I can not find a directory "scripts" or something.
Or in
"file:/home/christian/Documents/scribus-1.3.1/scribus/plugins/scriptplugin/scripts"?

I copy a test file (test.py) in this directory, and now..? How can I run
it? (My Scribus don?t have a menu "Scripts").

Regards
Chris