[Scribus] printer's imprint

Ludi Maciel iludi
Fri Dec 23 15:06:03 CET 2005

Em Sex 23 Dez 2005 10:43, Christian Zwahlen escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> Am Donnerstag, den 22.12.2005, 18:34 -0200 schrieb Ludi Maciel:
> > 1.3.6
> >  Crop, fold, registration capability #194,1113,1116
> >  Bleed capability #129, 1041
>
> In Version 1.3.6, how long one I have to wait?
>
> Meanwile I can create SVG templates to import an creat "printer's
> imprint" manually, or exist some already ?

Yes, you can import a svg based graphic to use as your 'template'.
The Sribus already offer you the patterns of lines used to this intention
(crop, fold etc).
Just open up the Master Page editor, select the right line pattern for you
(Properties dialog > Line or Edit > Line Patterns > New) and then draw your
'marks' using the Line tool.

Happy Holidays,

Ludi