[Scribus] printer's imprint

Ludi Maciel iludi
Thu Dec 22 19:11:10 CET 2005

Em Qui 22 Dez 2005 15:32, Christian Zwahlen escreveu:
Hello Chris.
First of all, welcome :)
You can make yourself confortable to write your messages in your native
language (eg. french, german, spanish, portuguese, polski...) if you have
difficulties to express yourself in english.
The Scribus doesn't support these feature yet, but it's planned to be.
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/1.3.x_Roadmap

You can find some useful content in our wiki, eg:
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Bleed_workarounds
...and the official documentation:
http://docs.scribus.net/

Bye