[Scribus] Text Wrapping Around Transparent Objects

Louis Desjardins louis_desjardins
Fri Dec 16 22:10:40 CET 2005

kenquad (sent by Nabble.com) a ?crit :

> Thanks.  I just figured out how to edit the contour line, but even when
> I do that and set the properties of the image for text to wrap around
> the contour line, it doesn't help.  ???

Yes. There should be an option for text flow or text wrap. Look for
this, please. I am sorry, I don't have Scribus handy. Can't be more
precise. But you should see that option in the Properties palette.

HTH

Louis