[Scribus] Wiki Spam

Ludi Maciel iludi
Wed Dec 14 00:55:01 CET 2005

Em Ter 13 Dez 2005 20:39, Craig Bradney escreveu:
> On Tuesday 13 December 2005 22:57, Ludi Maciel wrote:
> > Well, the amarok team is facing the same kind of thing, they are also
> > looking for a solution.
> > MediaWiki is not going to do anything to help out.
>
> Is this a statement from the developers?

In the first time I talked with the people on the IRC they told me to use the
black list feature or hack the code.
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/SpamBlacklist_extension

Now I got this:

(21:41:18) Ludi disse:
????This time I want to know what is the official statement of the devels
about the captcha, so I can report it to the people of the Scribus list.
 (21:41:22) robchurch disse:
????Ludi: It's incomplete and waiting for someone to finish it.
(21:42:52) Ludi disse:
????Is that official?
(21:44:05) robchurch disse:
????It's as official as you're going to get.

Well, Can I understand this as do-it-yourself?

> > The only solution so far
> > is hack the mediawiki code to make Captcha works.
> > http://www.fxparlant.net/Captcha15
> > So if you are a php expert and got a lot of free time avaliable...
>
> Except the 1.5 version doesnt work from what I read on the page today.

True. I sew it working under the 1.4.5 version
http://wiki.matfyz.cz/wiki/MediaWiki:Captcha

Ludi.