[Scribus] acroread for Scribus files ?

John Jordan johnxj
Wed Dec 7 03:14:55 CET 2005

On 6 Dec 2005, at 16:14, stu seven wrote:

I can't get acroread 7 to install on my 64-bit Ubuntu Breezy.

Previously I had Hoary. When I tried to install it the installer
poppedup a window (clearly written by Adobe) that said "this
program requires a 32-bit environment." I tried again after upgrading
to Breezy becaue Breezy installs the 32-bit libraries and acroread
7.0 is supposed to work now. Well, it no longer flashes the
warning, and it appears to install, but it won't run.