[Scribus] Adding Text Frame to Master Page

John nesredep
Wed Dec 7 00:20:13 CET 2005

On 12/6/05, Riku Leino <tsoots at gmail.com> wrote:

> Louis Desjardins wrote:
> > Hi John,
> > On page numbering, please make sure the keyboard shorcut is properly
> > set. If the actual key combination doesn't work, change it.
> > HTH
>
> or just use the menu entry Insert->Character->Page Number

Sorry, did it, and that doesn't work for me.  The first page of my
double-sided document says Page 1.  After that they all say Page.

I have a feeling that I probably should start over again, for what seems
like the 100th time.  Perhaps in my stumbling around I have tied some
internal knots in my document.

John