[Scribus] Importing a brochure

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Mon Dec 5 20:45:17 CET 2005

Nicholas Vettese schrieb:
> I have a brochure that I created in Word, and I impoted with OO Writer.  I
> want to open it with Scribus to do the final touches, but it says that I
> need to import it from Draw.  Is there something I can do?
>
> I am using version 1.2.1
>
> nick

Hi Nick,

I'm not absolutely sure what you are trying to do, but I guess you are
trying to import a complete layout from OOo. This is impossible. You can
import formatted text from Writer or import drawings from Draw. This
should suffice since layout is where Scribus shines.

I don't know if this is an answer to your question though ... :)

Cheers,

Christoph