[Scribus] scribus + bash

Christophe Chailloleau-Leclerc zekrap
Fri Dec 2 13:28:39 CET 2005

Hello,

AFAIK, Scribus is not able to do this right now (not much command line
possibilities).

You could use OpenOffice.org for such a work. Don't know if command line is
possible, but is it really required ? You can access your database from OOo
and use it as a data source for merging it with a template.
If your database is not a supported format, you could generate a csv like
file from command line, and use it from OOo as data source.

Christophe