[Scribus] the toolbar

Ranjan Ghosh ghosh
Tue Aug 30 09:58:52 CEST 2005

I havent been able to get rid of the second pdf toolbar either.
Somehow the settings dont seem to be saved. I suppose
the code isnt there yet. So the advice to comment out the
relevant parts of the source seems a reasonable idea. Only
if you feel comfortable with modifying code. Otherwise you will
have to wait for a future version unfortunately.

Ranjan