[Scribus] Re: Depth of text field too large?

Louis Desjardins louisdesjardins
Thu Aug 25 17:59:22 CEST 2005

>Thomas Koll <tomk32 at gmx.de> writes:
>
>>  Maybe you should think about your paragraph style.
>
>Edit/Paragraph styles shows an empty list.  Does this have anything to
>do with your remark, or have I been looking at something other than
>you meant?
>
>>  Also there's an option for inner margin of a frame in the properties
>>  window.
>
>In the properties, the top margin is 2mm, the bottom margin is 0mm,
>the gap is 0mm.  Yet, the bottom margin is still too large.

I insist that 2 frames will do it. To a certain point, there will be
no other way to acheive this with the precision you need, especially
for a short line of text or a single word.

The paragraph style as such has nothing to do with this issue. You
can use it or not.

HTH

Louis