[Scribus] Manual draft for scribus 1.4 on the Wiki

Peter Nermander m8130
Tue Aug 23 13:02:41 CEST 2005

> I sort of agree with this, but I think some of Christoph's frustration
> comes from seeing things in the docs site that are now quite wrong, or
> at least hard to recognize. It would be nice to have something that

Is it really wrong for 1.2??

That is is not correct for 1.3 is really no problem, since 1.3 is not intended
to be a release version. I am sure that when work comes closer to 1.4 there will
be a lot of documentation finished for 1.4.

I think the problem here is that to many users seem to impatient, they use 1.3
even though it is explicitly a development version. For a development version
you can not expect full doumentation, since things might change completely
before the release version.

/Peter