[Scribus] Manual draft for scribus 1.4 on the Wiki

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Tue Aug 23 00:22:09 CEST 2005

Christoph Sch?fer wrote:

> What I'm worried about is to get printed documentation available. We
> already have a useful book in German for scribus 1.2, but it doesn't
> cover enough of scribus' features. Many people (including me) prefer a
> dead tree version of the documentation. If we could enable the
> production of books on scribus through the Wiki, that would be great.

How about this idea: starting with image of an end-product. Might be a
newsletter or ad(vert). Then showing step-by-step how to get from the
blank page to the finished product, with some notes at the end about
printer issues. A well-chosen example might show many how-to features
for Scribus, and an example could be either simple or complex.

Greg