[Scribus] Overprint Black again!

PLinnell mrdocs
Mon Aug 22 12:07:38 CEST 2005

On Monday 22 August 2005 09:39, Stefan Ambs wrote:
> Hello All,
> because i have no answer about my question i try it again.
> Black Text should overprint but i see in printpreview scribus don't
> do this. This is very important. Printing Studios are not very
> happy when a black text is left out on a colored background and the
> text is small. Scribus should overprint black text by default.
>
> Thank you!
> Stefan

Hi,

Black text is overprinted in PDF no doubt. PitStop regularly complains
about this. ;)

Postscript is another issue and needs more looking into. I'd also note
current 1.3.1CVS now has the support for spot colors. There are still
some things to be implemented, but the output seems to be flawless so
far. :)

Cheers,
Peter