[Scribus] Large number separators, revisited

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sat Apr 30 17:28:57 CEST 2005

I just received a small freebie (American) medical publication that, to
my surprise, displayed some large numbers thus:

"...we do have a large amount of experience with more than 100 000
patients treated -- in some cases, more than 1 000 000 patients treated."

This was part of a transcript of an interview, so it was obviously the
publisher's choice about how to depict this.  One advantage of spaces is
that it eliminates the confusion with commas and periods used a sentence
punctuation.

(the poster formerly known as Greg)