[Scribus] Re: Picture and text frame problems

Deb and Peter Zweck debandpete
Mon Apr 25 13:17:47 CEST 2005

Thanks Louis and Craig, I'm up against deadline and haven't had time to
research the bugtracker and list archives. Allow me to ask a couple more
silly questions.....Is 1.2.2 backwardly compatible with the stuff  I've
already done in 1.2.1?
And has anybody ever made RPMs of any 1.2.2 versions....I've never used
CVS and don't know if I'll have the time to do a compile or if my
current Mandrake has all the required libraries.
Thanks for the scrapbook hint...didn't quite know how to use it before :-)
Peter