[Scribus] Scribus Logos

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sun Apr 24 17:05:02 CEST 2005

Craig Bradney wrote:

>On Sunday 24 April 2005 16:22, Gregory Pittman wrote:
>

>>Craig Bradney wrote:
>>

>>>I have attached the icon svg.
>>>

>>A problem I am having with this SVG is that in Gimp or Scribus (1.2.2cvs
>>12 April 2005), but not in Inkscape, there is a black line like a radius
>>at 3 o'clock.  It's still there when you make a PDF from it.
>>

>For that you need to play.. and play I did and I have a tshirt made with
>Scribus with the logo on it.

Here's what I did (using Inkscape):
I duplicated the filled circle, deleted the stroke paint (kept the fill
and its gradient), shrank the circle a bit, then sandwiched it in
between the original circle and all upper layers, so now you can't see
the black radius line in Scribus.  It was harder than I had thought,
because you can't see the radius line in Inkscape.

(the poster formerly known as Greg)