[Scribus] Re: Colour management...

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Fri Apr 22 22:29:13 CEST 2005

Asif Lodhi wrote:

>Considering the substance of your elaborate choice of words (
>_scrounge_, _fugue_ ), I close it here to stop any further
>contamination.  So, no more comments from yours truly.
>

>On 4/21/05, Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:

<well, let's not see that again...>
Asif,
Let me apologize.  I was neither trying to offend nor get personal.
Forgive my loose American use of these terms "scrounge" and "fugue".
I have scrounged myself in my day, as a student, as someone with limited
means.  It merely in this context was meant to indicate a need or desire
to find a text without having to buy one, in other words being resourceful.
Fugue was not meant as a psychiatric diagnosis (IANAP), but I was hoping
in an off-beat (a bit too off-beat by the sound of it) way to show
empathy for your current situation in a constructive way.

People who know me in the living flesh, so to speak, know that I can be
direct, I can be challenging when I see a mismatch between stated
purpose and action.  I'm pretty good at reading between the lines.  Like
many things, sometimes this doesn't play well over the internet.

I'll keep up with the list, but try not to post.  Sorry.

Greg