[Scribus] question about superscripts

Louis Desjardins louis_desjardins
Thu Apr 21 20:06:32 CEST 2005

Hi Team,

Regarding the superscript issue, I wonder wether the actual behaviour of
the Story Editor is intentionnal or does it qualify as a bug. The fact
that the superscript actually displays in the Story Editor smaller than
the regular text even when the superscript is scale to 100% can be (is)
misleading, as this thread suggests.

I can post a bug, if needed.

Please advice.

Louis