[Scribus] Re: Can't get colour management working (was: URGENT)

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Thu Apr 21 05:52:04 CEST 2005

I first dowloaded scribus and installed it by compiling from source.
then I downloaded the lcms sources and compiled them from sources to.
After I didn't see the color management option in scirbus, I
downloaded the lcms rpm from
            http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/3/i386/

as I am running Fedora Core 3.

Now if I download the lcms development package rpm from
 http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/3/i386/lcms-devel-1.14-1.i386.rpm
 do I need to uninstall and recompile scribus again? will it work
then?  In my area the Internet speed is very slow (scribus took one
full night to download) and can I do without 1.2.2cvs?  If there are
snapshot tarballs, however, I am going to do it this too, anyway.

BTW, I have an asterisk in my about dialog box.  Buddy, thank you for
the help to let me know that I don't have scribus-support-4-cms
installed/configured.

I would appreciate your further help and comments.

Thanks and best regards

Asif