[Scribus] Re: Can't get colour management working (was: URGENT)

Louis Desjardins louisdesjardins
Thu Apr 21 05:24:38 CEST 2005

>Hi Craig
>
>Thanks for the input.  I understand but was (and am) too frustrated to
>think about the subject heading.  I just copied the files I extracted
>from profiles.zip into the .scribus/profiles directory (which is a
>hidden directory in my home directory).  However, I still don't see
>any color management options.

Once you have *both* an RGB profile and a CMYK profile in the profile
directory, go to Settings > Color Management and check the Activate
Color Management check box in that dialog. Only then will Color
Management be available in your printing options and in PDF export
options.

HTH

Louis