[Scribus] Re: URGENT

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Thu Apr 21 05:08:23 CEST 2005

Hi Riku

I just copied the ICC profile files from
/usr/local/lib/scribus/profiles to the directory I set as the ICC
profiles directory in the preferences as well as the .scribus/profiles
directory in my home directory.  Still I can't see any color
management options anywhere.  I would really appreciate any help in
this respect.

I didn't, however, install the development package for cms as
mentioned in your provided link and neither did remove config.cache
and recompile.  Is it necessary?  Any pointers?

Thanks

Asif