[Scribus] URGENT

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Thu Apr 21 04:21:57 CEST 2005

I installed scribus first and then lcms. I copied the profiles I downloaded
from your website links (profiles.zip) to /usr/local/lib/scribus/profiles
but still I don't see __any__ of the color management options, which are
presented in the documentation, in Scribus at all. I have been trying to get
this working somehow but to no avail. I am sick and tired. Actually, I have
to write my resume and I want to read the documentation, go through the
tutorial and write the resume at the same time as a first real exercise.

--
Best regards

Asif Lodhi