[Scribus] Export PDF

Michaël Lefèvre lefevre00
Tue Apr 19 22:23:38 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'm using Debian SID, and have all package up2date yesterday evening.

My document contains two black and white jpeg images.
Each has no background color define in their properties.

I export my document to pdf, choose Acrobat 5 compatibility.

When previewing the pdf on my linux box with acrobat 7, or at work on
windows 2000 + acrobat 7. Everything is ok.

But when i print the pdf on the laserjet at work, I got a light grey
background on both image.
I use the latest HP driver on windows.

I set the option in preference, display to user 1.4 pdf transparency.

Any idea ?

Michael