[Scribus] Please participate in a study of online conversation

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sat Apr 16 17:22:24 CEST 2005

PLinnell wrote:

>I have to be a little more charitable.
>
>This -->>  http://zesty.ca/cv.html and its links are a little more
>telling.

Well, my presumption was that there was no reason to believe this wasn't
on the "up and up", so to speak.
But, academic credentials or none, why does he think this is acceptable
to use the list as a research vehicle?  What if every few days, we have
yet another kind request for filling out surveys?  Who wants to
screen/evaluate them for validity/honesty?

I think it's one thing if Peter Linnell or Franz Schmid or others we
know would be doing something like this, but we also trust them to be
forthcoming about all personal/commercial ties.  This is sort of like
academic hit-and-run.

Greg