[Scribus] Getting hyperlinks right!

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sat Apr 16 10:24:46 CEST 2005

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 13:45:54 +0530
"Suki Venkat, [TnQ]" <skvenkat at tnq.co.in> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Managed to do my first Tamil-English translation on Scribus with
> hyperlinks (http://www.geocities.com/kavithaasaran/kalam.pdf)
> But my hyperlinks were done by using Text-Field with Javascript-Action
> on "Mouse down". Is this the correct way?

Hi, I don't know, if this is the correct way, but you might try to
create 2 empty text frames on the two words "example" and "evidence" >
right click on them > PDF Options > Is PDF Adnotation, than right click
againg > PDF Options > Annotation Properties > Type: External Web Link >
Destination: Your URL. This will cause much nicer cursor behaviour on
MouseOver.

regards
Maciej

P.S. I'm going to add your document to: