[Scribus] font management?

Paraplegic Racehorse paraplegic_racehorse
Fri Apr 15 06:50:09 CEST 2005

Bart Alberti wrote:

> I follow the 'suitcase' approach: folders named 'adobe-ps'
> 'corel_draw_ttf' corel_draw_ps' 'manfred_klein' 'hobbes' [BAD!?] and
> so forth.

Thanks, guys, that will work for a start. If I could write code to save
my life, I'd start work on a proper font manager. With Scribus and
OpenOffice.org more or less to a professional state, it is high time
someone started building the rest of the tools common in a production
environment.

--
__
Faster than a speeding slug!