[Scribus] case for both paragraph and character styles?

PLinnell mrdocs
Thu Apr 14 11:40:40 CEST 2005

On Thursday 14 April 2005 11:32, Tariq Rashid wrote:
> hi - is there a case for both character and paragroph styles?
>
> the build in editor makes it difficult to apply styles to a part of
> a passage of text.
>
> unless i'm terrible mistaken ... which has been known to be the
> case ...

This is getting a complete makeover in 1.3, complete with support for
table of contents and vastly improved styling.. This is a long
standing wish, but needs some major re-writes which we no longer want
to do to the 1.2.x codebase.

Peter