Thread hijacking/netiquette was Re: [Scribus] relative save, and get location

Servants servants
Sun Apr 10 23:12:04 CEST 2005

> 1) Please do not hijack a thread. Now there are messages which are
> irrelevant to the original question - which has yet to be answered.
>
> 2) Please DON'T use HTML for posting. Not everyone likes receiving
> HTML e-mail; some consider it pure evil. I posted below your reply to
> show what HTML email looks like in a text email reader like mutt. At
> least you are not using Outlook Express or Comic Sans as a font  :-)

Here's a nice link just loaded with some good pointers:

Plain text mails only, please      http://www.expita.com/nomime.html

> Cheers,
>
> Peter

And Peter, if I might suggest something else. I've wanted to mention
this for quite some time, but felt a flame fest would ensue. However,
since I'm reading the Scribus digest thoroughly now, the top posting
in this list is making it very difficult to read. Another link:

Don't top-post  http://www.catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/T/top-post.html

Cheers,
Bruce