[Scribus] Re: Typography symbols ?

James Hatridge hatridge
Sat Apr 9 14:55:05 CEST 2005

Hi Steve et al...
On Friday 08 April 2005 17:42, Steve Jacobs wrote:
> You can also hit F12, then type the 4-digit code for the character you
> want:

I tried this and it would not work. What version of Scribus are you using? I'm
using the version that comes with SuSE 9.2, I think its 1.2.

Thanks,

JIM

--
Jim Hatridge
Linux User #88484

????? ????? Viel Feind -- Viel Ehr'
????? Anti-US Propaganda stamp collection
? http://www.fuzzybunnymilitia.org/~hatridge/collection/index.php