[Scribus] 1.2.2 is coming.. pre-announce string freeze

Craig Ringer craig
Sat Apr 9 10:47:40 CEST 2005

On Sat, 2005-04-09 at 01:03 +0100, Gustavo Homem wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Will the "undo" feature, be improved in this release ?

The undo work in 1.3 was rather major surgery, as Riku will no doubt
attest to. My understanding is that it's not really practical to
backport it to 1.2.x, especially since it's still in progress.

I realise it's frustrating - 1.3 with some major improvements not being
in a production-ready state, and 1.2.x being production-ready but
lacking those features. I've been bitten by the same thing using other
projects. There's not much to be done but wait it out or leap in and
help bring the new release toward production quality, though.

--
Craig Ringer