[Scribus] Linux Journal article - May 2005

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Fri Apr 8 00:04:26 CEST 2005

In my newly received issue of Linux Journal there is an article devoted,
not completely to Scribus, though Scribus plays a starring role.

The title of the article is (not kidding) "Belly Dance and Free
Software" -- in essence it talks about making a poster-like
advertisement (for belly dancing, of course!) using Scribus (and Gimp).
Can't say I'm fond of the design of their example, but they are quite
complimentary of Scribus.

Here's a rather uninformative link, unless you're a subscriber:
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8045

Greg