[Scribus] Scribus in the news: Newsforge

Steven Boothe steven
Wed Apr 6 18:36:07 CEST 2005

Hey I just saw this come up today. More visibility. :)

NewsForge | Small-business forms using Scribus and PDF

"I am a small business owner, and like many self-employed Linux
enthusiasts, I am constantly drawn to open source solutions to small
business issues. Two months ago I migrated all of my office paperwork
over to PDF format designed with the open source Scribus, and I haven't
looked back. It's universally readable, there is no sacrifice on
quality, and as a bonus I get to do my work in Linux."

http://tinyurl.com/5b3p3