[Scribus] CinePaint

Robin Rowe rower
Tue Apr 5 10:50:36 CEST 2005

Ashley,

> I can only offer my own opinion here. The single, ultimate, nothing else
> in
> the world matters at all thing that cinepaint absolutely needs to do to
> make
> me happy is... unfork.

Just wondering, why would it make you happy to have a successful open source
project disappear?

> As for the people who work on cinepaint, I'd love to see them reach
> agreement
> with the gimp team on how to implement colour management in the upstream
> gimp
> tree, and work towards making the Gimp the final answer to gui image
> editing
> on linux.

You do realize the current CinePaint team was never part of GIMP and that
the GIMP side hates my guts?

Robin
Robin.Rowe at MovieEditor.com   Beverly Hills, California
www.CinePaint.org - Open source digital motion picture software