[Scribus] Selecting and moving overlapping frames in 1.2.2cvs

Craig Bradney cbradney
Sat Apr 2 19:54:17 CEST 2005

On Saturday 02 April 2005 18:47, Timo Springmann wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> On Samstag 02 April 2005 10:47, Jan Ulrich Hasecke wrote:
> > When you have overlapping frames, select one frame, click on the handle
> > which is over or under the overlapping frame the overlapped frame gets
> > selected and you cannot alter the size of the selected frame.
>
> This bug is bothering me everytime I use scribus. It came directly after
> the not-existing-undo-function which is "fixed" in the cvs version (thanks
> a lot!). So, please repair this behaviour. It would greatly improve the
> scribus-experience.

No.. see.. its NOT, I repeat, NOT, a bug. Its designed like that and it DOES
work that way.

However, we know theres a usability/simplicity issue there and it will be
changed in 1.3.whatever.

Craig