[Scribus] Justification error

Wayne Maeda iw
Thu Sep 30 18:58:23 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 29 September 2004 08:16 am, Nagy Bence wrote:

> Dear developers,
>
> I get allways errors by hyphenated lines in Scribus 1.2 under
> Gentoo. I made a small example, the 3th line hangs out by the right
> margin, the PDF is to big, so I do not post to the list. If
> somebody does not have this error, I would like to see a PDF
> generated from this file.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Bence

Yes, I have that error too. You have to look closely. I almost missed
it. The hyphen at the end of the 3rd line sticks out a tiny bit past
the right margin. You can see this clearly if a thin outline is
placed around the text frame.

I tried this with other text frames and it does stick out, although it
doesn't happen all the time.

Wayne
Scribus 1.2, Mandrake 10