[Scribus] White text is a problem in story editor

Jeff scribus
Wed Sep 29 03:36:33 CEST 2004

Thanks both Riku and Wayne.

Right now I'm doing some tabloid-size signs (and they look pretty darn
spiffy !) but I'm seriously contemplating using Scribus for a 100+ page
program book that I will be producing soon.  I need to stuff some more
memory into my scribus system first.. I'm using a separate X server to
give it a break at the moment.. it's a C466 with 64MB...

I've used the paragraph styles before but didn't realize they added
features over what is available in the properties dialog.