[Scribus] automatic form generation using scribus

John Harrold jmh17
Fri Sep 24 01:37:46 CEST 2004

Sometime in September Craig Bradney assaulted the keyboard and produced:

| > Hum... well it's nice that someone else is considering it. I'm still a
| > little new to this project. Is there a way to donate money and vote on new
| > features or something like that?
|
| Money.. no not yet.. well.. not officially.
|
| Voting for new features, just post notes on the bugs that exist or add in new
| bugs. (bugs.scribus.net)

Just so you know I didn't pull this out of thin air. I use vim, not to
start any wars, and Bram basically lets people donate money and they get a
few votes to spread over a few features:

http://vim.sourceforge.net/sponsor/index.php

It's pretty cool. I'll log something in the bugs though.

                            | /"\
 john harrold               | \ / ASCII ribbon campaign
 jmh at member.fsf.org      |  X  against HTML mail
 the most useful idiot      | / \
 What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans,
 and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is brought
 under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of
 liberty and democracy?
 --Gandhi
  gpg --keyserver keys.indymedia.org --recv-key F65A739E