[Scribus] Error in PDF/PS export

Johannes Wolter j
Thu Sep 23 00:27:55 CEST 2004

On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 04:40:17PM -0400, Chris Smith wrote:
> On Wednesday 22 September 2004 04:10 pm, Johannes Wolter wrote:
> > I've some problems with exporting a document to PDF.
>
> I couldn't open your pdf but i did export a readable pdf from your sla
> although I did have to substitute for all of the fonts. Maybe it's a font
> issue?

Yes, it was a "broken" font. I fixed the font with fontforge. I had to
change the "Em Size" from 1000 to something power 2 (e.g. 1024). But I read
that 1000 is also possible and I don't know if the font isn't used/embedded
correctly by Scribus or if the problem lies in the Acrobat reader.

Anyway, with the modified font everything works fine. Thanks a lot!
Johannes