[Scribus] pdf export problem

Chris Smith chris
Wed Sep 22 21:34:26 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 22 September 2004 02:54 pm, Craig Bradney wrote:
> While I squashed that theory quickly, I found another issue.

Another note on pdf's. Have had recent issues with Efax. Efax is now bouncing
Scribus created pdf's with "The fax you recently sent through eFax.com to
16665551212 did not go through?because there were technical difficulties
handling the file." This was working a few weeks ago, I don't know exactly
when it changed, and whether or not it is directly attributable to Scribus
and/or Scribus cvs updates.

Chris