[Scribus] tira retira

Jim Farley jim.farley
Wed Sep 22 15:33:05 CEST 2004

Conceptually, that's called either work& turn, or work&roll(sometimes
tumble), depending on the direction you flip the paper (end over end or side
to side) Work and turn is when you turn the page over horizontally (with the
head being the top) and work and roll (or tumble) is when you turn the page
over vertically or, end over end. The literal translation doesn't really
make sense. It's like, pull and pull again, probably an ancient term meaning
literally pulling the image from the same stone plate twice.



----- Original Message ----- 
From: "el Sism?grafo, S.L." <sismi at ctv.es>
To: <scribus at nashi.altmuehlnet.de>
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 4:47 AM
Subject: [Scribus] tira retira

> any printer with spanish knowledge around here? how do you translate "tira
> retira" that means imposing back and front of the doc on one sheet so you
> print both sides of the sheet without changing plates (I need that for a
> skript)
> _______________________________________________
> Scribus mailing list
> Scribus at nashi.altmuehlnet.de
> http://nashi.altmuehlnet.de/mailman/listinfo/scribus

More information about the scribus mailing list