[Scribus] separation

Plinnell scribusdocs
Wed Sep 22 14:08:44 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 22 September 2004 09:43, igzebedze wrote:
<snip>

> and another problem, sometimes scribus mangles up my svg on importing...
> and sometimes not.... it sometimes works, if i switch layers before
> importing.
>
> regards, bostjan spetic

As you mentioned, adding a layer and importing separately is good idea.

A lot depends on the generating application. I avoid extensive text work in
SVG and save it for Scribus. Scribus has really good text effect tools and
they print properly when created. Explainations and hints:

See: http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&sm=dtptoolbox&page=toolbox9

and http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&sm=importing&page=scribus-svg

Hope that helps,
Peter