[Scribus] separation

igzebedze igzebedze
Wed Sep 22 10:43:22 CEST 2004

hello everyone

i'm working on a monthly flyer for a cyber-cafe.
we'll be printing with two colors only / color and black ink.
that means, i have to specially prepare my files for the printer - the
chosen color for the month must be in one of the standard colors (cmy).
i believe this is more or less common situation, that probably even has a
name i don't know of... :)
anyway, is there any simple way to do a separation like this? separation
by user defined color...

and another problem, sometimes scribus mangles up my svg on importing...
and sometimes not.... it sometimes works, if i switch layers before
importing.

regards, bostjan spetic