[Scribus] a very OT question about distros

VANĚK Petr Petr.VANEK
Tue Sep 21 09:12:37 CEST 2004

hi gang.

at first - I DON'T want to start any flamewar. really don't want to. believe me.

I'm planning to have a free time in the woods to relax and coding Scribus too ;)
My good friend lends me his notebook. I need to install some linux distro on it.
And now - It's quite clear I don't want to install my favourite gentoo because
of the short time. I've got old suse on CDs...
I would like to download some quite new binary distro to install.
Tell me the name I will have no problems when compilling Scribus...
(new Qt, automagic stuff, lcms, freetype etc.)

ufff ;)
p.