[Scribus] xclamation?

BandiPat magicpage91
Fri Sep 17 22:34:15 CEST 2004

Wayne Maeda wrote:
> Anyone familiar with the desktop publishing program called Xclamation?
> http://xibios.free.fr/english/xclamation.html
>
> I came across it's web page today and wondered how it compares with
> Scribus?
>
> Thanks,
> Wayne

Wayne,

Did you try to download any of the programs?  Nothing available!  All
file downloads produce a "Not Found" url.  I'm thinking these may not be
available any longer.  The latest date I could find on anything there
was 2000, so I'm suspecting these programs didn't make it.  I think if
you view the features list though, you'll find Scribus still has an
edge.  ;o)

Patrick

--
           ---SuSE Linux v9.1 Pro---