[Scribus] Resizing a document, coloring tiffs & formatting tags

Dylan VanHerpen dvanherpen
Thu Sep 16 17:22:54 CEST 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 06:10, Louis Desjardins wrote:

> It is called "bleed". Not currently available in Scribus but it is coming. ;-)

Merci! I was trying to jog my memory by translating the Dutch term to
English, which obviously got me nowhere. And 'bleed' sounds so much more
dramatic too:

As breathing flows, my mind secedes, I bleed.

[Yes, Pixies are coming to Denver! Just two more weeks...]

> >Problem of course, is that my printer will not print right to the
> >edge. It will do 11 x 17, but I can't seem to figure out how to
> >change from legal to ledger without redoing the whole page.
>
> >From your original document "Select all" then "Copy". Then create a
> new, larger document, and "Paste" all elements into that new document.

Phew. That was simple! I thought I was going to have to drag stuff
back-and-forth from the Scrapbook. Thanks!