[Scribus] pdf annotations: where do I get the actual "check style" ?

Zhang Weiwu zhangweiwu
Tue Sep 14 17:40:09 CEST 2004

Hello. As far as I can understand, pdf annotations, like checkbox,
buttons, are just normal text boxes. I can set "check style" in pdf
Field Properties, which only affect what will be filled into the center
of the text box when user checked the checkbox.

I could never get the checkbox look, like the square around the check,
or the unchecked diamond. This way I can never make a checkbox looks
real like an clickable item. The only thing I can do is to set the
border 2pt and fill nothing in the checkbox, so that it looks much more
like something checkable.

Hope my English is not too bad. I mean, I could make document look like
this:
http://www.scribus.org.uk/documentation/images/acro3.png

But I could not make it look like this:
http://www.realss.com/public/acro3.png