[Scribus] Turning sideways for press run

Frank Cox melville.theatre
Tue Sep 14 01:45:58 CEST 2004

I have a document where the first page has to be in landscape mode
while the rest of the pages are portrait mode.

Is there a way to turn the first page to be "right way up" while I
edit it, then put it back to landscape afterward without messing up
the layout of anything else?  In other words, what I'm looking for is
something like an option to turn the page view on the monitor sideways
temporarily.

Otherwise, editing this job could be a pain in the neck.

*ba-dum-bing*
(Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.  Try the veal....)