[Scribus] Tabs with dotted lines, mail-merge

Craig Ringer craig
Mon Sep 13 20:22:46 CEST 2004

On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 01:24, Dylan VanHerpen wrote:
> Craig, it works great! After some initial stupidity on my part (not
> setting the output path), it works like a charm. Now my only question
> is: How do I print all the individual documents that the script
> generated at once (as one job)?

Sorry, the other part of the answer to that is "you don't" at present.
The script in its current state only gets you half way there - it does
the tedious data merging, but not the tedious printing.

If you do extend it to support building a single many-page document
instead, that'll help a lot.

In the end, though, it's made for PDF/EPS export, and that's not done
yet.

--
Craig Ringer