[Scribus] Newcomer questions.

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach
Sat Sep 11 13:45:21 CEST 2004

Dnia sobota, 11 wrze?nia 2004 12:15, Plinnell napisa?:
> On Friday 10 September 2004 23:51, Mikolaj Machowski wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > 1.
> > I am using 1.2.0 from sources C-C-T and noticed couple of bugs:
> > a) Scrapbook window has infinite width and height
>
> Rename the .scribus folder in $home. Then restart Scribus.

Thanks. Noticed two bugs:

- cannot d'n'd secured objects.
- objects d'n'd into scrapbook are moved to the place when they 'lost'
  contact with canvas. Scribus should detect 'scrapbook event' and
  revert move changes.

> > b) In connected frames text style is applied only to first frame.
>
> Correct, but easy to work around. just select each frame and then apply
> the style.

Discovered workaround. But irritating.

> > 3.
> > Automation for date, more fancy counters (total number of pages eg.),
>
> Probably can be done with the python scripter if needed.

Time to learn python...

> > 4.
> > How to create one page bigger than others (eg. for art album)?
>
> You can't at the moment. This will be addressed in 1.3+

And this is...?

Thanks.

m.

Vim Universal Templates